Monday, January 4, 2016

Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion!

Hello and welcome to our first challenge of 2016 at Craft Your Passion. If this is your first time visiting,  Craft Your Passion challenges are always Anything Goes. This week are sponsor is

Our newest challenge (click pic below)

I used Birthday Monkey from All Dressed Up
I coloured Birthday Monkey in with tria markers. I inked around the image with distress, then used papers from a simple stories (I think) paper pad. I then just added the buttons. This is the first card I have made in ages that I have been really happy with...
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Alethea :O) (I'm just making a card with this image too)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!