Saturday, October 31, 2015

Little Witch with Broomstick!

Happy Halloween everyone... My boys have come home from trick or treating with a bag full of lollies after 2 hours finding houses who were joining in the festivities (as Halloween isn't that huge here in OZ).
It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog and I decided to revisit a card I made for last Halloween using Little Witch with Broomstick from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.

All the details about this spooktacular card can be found on my original post.
Hope you have or have had a Happy halloween

1 comment:

  1. Aww hun, this is one of my favourite wee witchies and I meant to colour her up this year, but ran out of time! Might have to do it, just for me!!! Love your gorgeous card and the fabulous sparkle. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!