Monday, January 26, 2015

Hearts are all the flutter at Elisabeth Bell's World!

It's time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World and this months challenge is Hearts. DT member Mary Lou is sponsoring us this month so the lucky winner will be receiving 2 Elisabeth Bell Whimsy Stamp Images.
I used Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection for my card, she was already coloured up so that is how I came to using the colours for the papers! The heart papers were from scrap stash, I die cut the hanging hearts and added the rhinestones and I found the sentiment in my craft drawer so not too sure where it is from.
(oh I just noticed a bit of paper stuck to my card - sorry)
Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT blog's for more inspiration.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!