Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lots of Green at Crafty Sentiments Designs!


Wow, can't believe it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs... This past week really has just disappeared... I think it's because of all the recent sad news with a long weekend thrown in.
So this weeks challenge is Lots of Green and there is a fabulous Crafty Sentiments Designs voucher up for grabs.
I used Two Hearts for my card and coloured it using tria markers. I have added crystal effects to the water which you can kind of see and added kindyglitz to the boat also.
I then went through my sons craft stash as he had a little box of green embellishments and found some that would be perfect. So I added all of these and added the Crafty Sentiments sentiment ticket.
I hope that you will join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image and loving the scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!