Thursday, January 30, 2014

Emboss That at Paper Crafting Journey!

It was the boys first day at school today and they both had a wonderful day in their new classes! Can't believe how quick they are growing up. My youngest is now in Grade 1 and oldest in Grade 3.
Thankfully they came out smiling at the end of the day too :)

So it is time for a new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, (my first for the year) and this fortnight our challenge is Emboss That so you can either use dry or wet embossing or both, totally up to you! Our sponsor this fortnight is  
I chose to use rainbow bright so I found an image of Rainbow Brite to copy the colours.
I coloured rainbow Bright in with tria markers and used a glitter pen on the stars and through her hair! I wanted to incorporate a rainbow so how as well as the embossing so decided to ink up the embossing folder, then emboss the paper. i then just added the sentiment and rhinestones! I also added some shimmer across the rainbow but the photo hasn't picked that up.
I hope that you can join us this fortnight at Paper Crafting Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photograph of your boys Alethea, thank you for sharing. A stunning card hun, love the embossed background and the gorgeous image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!