Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Love You This Much revisited!!

 It's my turn to share a card over on the Digi Bell's blog but because today has snuck up on me I haven't got a card made, so I thought rather than quickly whip up an average looking card I'd share with you a card when I was first a GDT for The Digi Bell's back in August 2011.
This card was one of the very first cards I made using an Elisabeth Bell digi image and it is still one of my favourite cards.
Here is what I originally wrote about the card:
I kept this card pretty simple as I loved the papers and the image and didn't want to take away from them!! I used "I Love You This Much" (which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's blog HERE ) and coloured her in with my Tria markers then distressed around and over her with walnut stain distress ink. I used Kaszazz SB papers, Stampin'Up eyelet border punch which I then threaded with some Martha Stewart ribbon (which I picked up for a bargain), embossed the SB paper behind then added the rhinestones and butterflies!!
Thanks for stopping by and sorry I had nothing new to share with you today!!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fun. Love the pink and blue and the threading of the twine through the holes in the backdrop.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Alethea! I love the colors and papers you used! Great design! Glad you showed it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this card Alethea and love the gorgeous image. Beautiful colour combination too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!