Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Buttons Galore at Craft Your Passion


Hello my fabulous followers and for those of you just stopping by!! I hope that you are all well and enjoying life!!
Today sees a new challenge start at Craft Your Passion and this week we would like to see buttons on your projects!! Yes Buttons galore, so any type of buttons including die cut, clay, plastic, chipboard etc.
We have two fabulous sponsors this week

 
and
 
 
I'm slowly getting Christmas cards made but I am making them CAS this year because I just don't have time to make extravagant one's this year! I coloured the image in with tria markers and also pulled out my twinkling H20's (which I haven't used for ages) I then just inked around the edges of the white cardstock and added the ribbon and buttons!
I hope that you can join us this week!
I am entering this into the Christmas Love campaign run by Susan K weckesser

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Alethea! I do love the buttons and I hope your Christmas is full of Joy too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Alethea awesome news your my cristmas love campaign winner pop on over to my blog and send me an email with your deets hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this simple yet effective design, Alethea. The image is very striking and those buttons really stand out against the white background. The ribbon frames the card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the traditional colours and how they pop against the white background.A CAS design but so eye catching too :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!