Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Autumn/Fall Colours at Crafty Sentiments!


Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments! This week we would like to see your creations using fall/ autumn colours. It is now spring here so a bit weird making autumn creations but I do love how this turned out!

I used Primrose - Autumn Leaves. I coloured her in with tria markers basing the colours on the Bo Bunny DP. I distressed around the image with some different coloured distress inks, then added my embellishments - buttons, rhinestones, ribbon and die cut flower!
I hope that you can join us this week for our Autumn/Fall colours challenge.
And be sure to check back on Thursday for the Crafty Sentiments New Release!! You won't want to miss it!!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Alethea - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Alethea, love the colours and the image is a cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!