Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Digi Bell's Post with Sweet Tooth Mary

Happy wednesday to you all!! We had a scorcher here today, so I still have the air con on to keep the house cool for tomorrow!! It's my turn to post on The Digi Bell's blog and I decided to use Sweet Tooth Mary which is of course by the fabulously talented Elisabeth Bell and you can get it from her digital collection... right now if your heart desires!! The reason I used this image is because my son recently lost his first tooth and he was so excited about the tooth fairy coming that I couldn't get him to go to sleep!! I know this image is of a girl but  he loves this image and it just represents him, he's both a crafter and recently lost his tooth so it is just perfect!!

I coloured Sweet Tooth Mary in with Tria markers and added a bit of kindy glitz and glitter pen to parts of the image!! I inked around the image with mowed lawn distress ink. I'm not sure what company the tooth fairy paper is but it was something Logan picked up at a craft store late last year and the tooth fairy embellishments were also something he picked up!
Logan loved this card whe I showed him this morning and he is now going to do his scrap book page with the photo of him with his first missing tooth!!
Don't forget the Digi Bell's Blog Hop is still going on, you have one more day to join in and try your luck at winning the gorgeous new image Love You, Miss You which is now available in Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hun this is CUTE!!!!! Love all the embellies~~so sweet!! I would love to see what Logan creates ;)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Alethea and just love this cute image too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Alethea! Wonderful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!