Friday, February 1, 2013

3 or More Layers plus add red and pink at Polka Doodles!!

Wow, it feels like forever since I made a card for Polka Doodles!!! Hope you joined in the fabulous Blog Hop recently with the new Emma Canning images!!! All the DT did a fabulous job with the images!!
This weeks challenge at Polka Doodles is 3 or more layers and pink and red so make a card with 3 or more layers of paper and include the colors pink and red
I found this theme a bit of a challenge as I'm not a fan of red and pink together so my card is not totally red and pink but I do have red and pink in the card which is how I interpreted the challenge theme!!.
My images and papers are from the Cherry Blossom Lane CD and the sentiment is from Studio 12 Picknix Collection 1 CD.I used this gorgeous precoloured image and layered it on a spellbinders die, then finished the card with buttons, flowers, pearls and ribbon and some kindyglitz for a bit of sparkle!! Wasn't too sure of this card when I first finished it but it has grow on me and I gave it to a friend for her birthday and she loved it!!
I hope you will join in with our challenge and if you are wanting some amazing digi images and papers why not head on over to the Polka Doodles shop where you will find sets for every occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!