There are some fabulous prizes up for grabs for this challenge so why not join us.
Here is my take on the sketch:
View with the gate closed!!
View with the gate open!!
I had lots of fun making my card this week!! I used papers from the Welcome Home and Heavenly Garden collections from the Picknix first CD and some from CD Picnix 2. The house and the fence and sentiment are also from Welcome Home. I used the already coloured images as I'm loving experimenting with all the digital images!! I added glitter glue around the houses, added some flowers along the fence, a few rhinestones and made some shrinky dink butterflies. I wanted the fence to open so cut some slits in it and threaded the ribbon through. I just love the way it turned out. Oh and I added some crystal effects to the windows for a bit of dimension!!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
* Crafting for all Seasons - Use Flowers
* Fab n Funky - 3 of something or number 3
* Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
* Party time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
* Tuesday Throwdown - Lots of Layers
* Ooh LaLa Creations - Seeing Spots and Dots
* Pile it On - Anything But a Christmas card
Be sure to head on over to Polkadoodles to see what the rest of DT created!!