Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time for another Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!!


I know I keep saying this but the months sure are flying by!!!! Well it is time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's world but before I tell you all about it, wow did we have gorgeous entires for our last months challenge create a Summer Scene!!! Thank you all for sharing your gorgeous creations and inspiring me!!! I do love hopping around to your blogs and seeing the beautiful creations!!
Our challenge this month is or you to make a Christmas card without using a Christmas Image!!
I actually found this a little challenging!! I knew which image I wanted to use but just couldn't seem to get my card to a place where I really loved it!!
 Our sponsor this month is
Theresa of Crafts and Me Stamps is offering £10 to spend on EB stamps in her online store.
And as always
one  winner will also get their choice of 2 digis from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection
 
For my card I used "Fairy Play" which I purchased from Elphine House but I believe it was originally from Belle's n Whistles which is sadly closing down but you can still grab some pretty good bargains!!
I coloured  "Fairy Play" in with tria markers  and lots of glitter!!!":) I inked around the edges of the snowflakes and white cardstock with various inks, I think the green was Tim Holtz summer collection distress ink, the papers are from my scraps, the pearl strands are from Purple Pumpkin and i then added all the rhinestones!
Really not my greatest creation so I apologise!!
Well it is 1.30am here and of course I have left it to the last minute to post this so I am off to bed!! But please head on over to the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog to check out the inspiration the rest of the DT have in store for you!!
I'll be back in a few days with another post or two!!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Alethea, I love the beautiful image and the gorgeous use of colours on the card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet! Love your colors and Design.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Alethea, such a wonderful image this is and you've turned her into a real Christmas fairy! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hugs, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!