So I decided I may as well join in their challenge as well which is make an Easel card!!
And look what I created!!!
I used the Creatalicious Challenges sketch to get me started and i just went with the flow!!I used a number of Emerald faeries images - including: Isabella, Boo and Snookie, Isla, The Larakins and Willy and Mia. I coloured them all with Tria markers and added kindyglitz to their wings. I decided to have Isabella holding Snookie and Boo and I think it looks perfect!! Was a tedious task cutting out all the little imges but well worth it!! I decided to partly copy the sketch again for the bottom of the easel card. As you can see I added lots of embellishments and to finish off the card added kindyglitz round the card to look like fairy dust!!..
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Emerald Faeries Garden - Easel Card
* Creatalicious Challenges - Sketch
* Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes
* Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Fancy Folds
* Stamping with the Dragon - Things with Wings
* Crafty Purple Frog - Anything Goes
* Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Birthday
* Flutterby Wednesdays - Open
* My Mum's Craft Shop - Let's Get Digital
* Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
* The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthday
* Craftroom Challenge - Bling and Glitter/Sparkle
* Papertake Weekly - Bingo (I used the line down Gems, ribbon, buttons)
* Hooked on Crafts - More than one Fold
* Incy Wincy designs - Things with Wings
* Paper Creations Ink - Things with Wings