Thursday, January 19, 2012

PCJ Floral Challenge!!

Hello... Well it's been nearly two weeks since I posted anything!! As it's school holidays here in Australia and we have have beautiful weather, we have been to the beach for a holiday and catching up with many friends!!We have hardly been home since Christmas and we are away again on saturday for a few days!! Then it will be time to start getting ready for the start of a new school year!!!
     Talking about things new... it's time for a brand new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey and for our first challenge of 2012 it's an easy one - FLORAL.
 Before I share  my card with you I would just like to welcome our new DT members to the Team - Christy, Jessie, Kenzie, Lou and Renee. They are a very talented bunch of ladies and I know that they will fit into out PCJ family just fine!! So WELCOME LADIES!!
      We are lucky enough to have two sponsors for this challenge: Sketching stamper  (site is currently closed) and Nice Crane Designs
They are both offering some wonderful prizes so be sure to check out the Paper Crafting Journey Blog for all the details!

Onto my card...
I've had this Tilda stamp coloured up for ages but just haven't had the chance to use her on a card so decided to take this opportunity to use her now!!. I coloured her with Tria markers and looks like I was trying the feathered technique ( I think that's what it's called!).
The papers are from my stash and I added the ribbon, flowers, sentiment and rhinestones!!!
Thanks for stopping by. If you haven't already be sure to head over to the PCJ blog to see all the other DT creations ( you won't be disappointed) and to meet the new DT!!

I am entering this card into the Following Challenges:
* Sweet Stampin - Glitter, Bling, Shine, Sparkle
* Truly Scrumptious - Something Forgotten
* Stamp n Doodle - Birthdays
* Paper Sundaes - Celebrate ( My choice)

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Welcome hun, just doing the rounds now its live lol, xx but Beautiful, very jealous, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Nice colour choice and a gorgeous Tilda.
    Thank you for entering at Sweet Stampin this week, good luck and don't forget to call back for our next challenge on Saturday. dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Alethea. I love the way you've coloured her dress!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun. Great colouring on Tilda's dress!
    Pretty embossing folder.
    hugs
    zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorge card hunny, I love the little tilda and how her dress has a mix of mint and lilac,looks ace, thanks for your lovely comments, and I think ur colouring brill hunny, love that lil boy with the areoplane cute or wat, glad to join ur family xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Alethea, I love the colours and the flowers!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colouring on her dress Leath that combo works so well together and the result is simply stunning. The card is super cute with all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinking cute! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! This Tilda is definitely moving up to the top of the wishlist. =) Thanks so much for the warm welcome to the PCJ DT! Crafty love, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty card, fab embossing and gorgeous Tilda :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!