Sunday, September 25, 2011

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - September challenge

Wow can you believe it's the 25th of September already!!.. 3 months till Christmas!! It will definitely be here before we know  it!! Scary Really!!
Anyway we have a new challenge for you over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog today and it is "Äutumn Leaves"!! We have an inspiration photo for you which you can find over HERE and you must use at least three autumn colours!!!
 I used "I Love you This Much" which is one of Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous digi's and I used all of the autumn colours.

I am really happy with the way this turned out... I was really worried about having to create a card with these colours as they are not one's I would usually use but I really love all these colours together!! I used the Sugar Bowl Sketch and kept the card fairly simple. I coloured the image in with  Tria markers and glitter pens and added some kindyglitz to the leaves that I stamped down the side! I then just added a few embellishments to finish it off and distressed around the image!!
So now that you've seen my card why not head over to the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT have created and then join in with the challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Alethea the colours are just stunning. Your colouring is amazing and I see your mearly at 200 followers woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - the colours have reminded me of some papers i have but used yet - thanks for the inspiration!!!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!