Friday, August 5, 2011

Exciting news to share!!!

I am so super excited to share with you my wonderful news!! I am now a GDT member over at Digi Bell's  and Elisabeth Bell's World for the next three months!!!

I just love Elisabeth Bell's images don't you? In fact my first ever stamps I bought were Elisabeth Bell's summer kit from Whiff of Joy!!! Since then I have bought quite a few more of her stamps from various stores  and now I get the opportunity to showcase some her fantastic digi images!! So thank you to all the DT over at the Digi Bell's for thinking I have what it takes to make these images look amazing!! Congrats to Gry and Sebrina who are also new GDT member!  Be sure to keep checking back every week  to see all my new creations and head on over to Elisabeth Bell's blog to buy some of her absolutely gorgeous digi's. Then you can join in the challenges over at the Digi Bell's Blog or use any of Elisabeth's images from any of the stamp companies she designs for and join the monthly challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World!!

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leath that is such exciting news. Looking forward to all your amazing creations.xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. O congratulations Althea - well done x
    I just love the digi's there so I can't wait to see what you'll create with them x
    Well done x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous news Alethea well done you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!