Thursday, August 25, 2011

BINGO!!!

If your looking for the Digi Bell's Blog Hop post then don't delay, head on over HERE and play!!

Today begins a brand new challenge over at the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog and the challenge is BINGO!!! So you can choose any three combinations as long as it's in a row!!!


I chose the Gems, Ribbon and Charm line. I kind of cheated as I had already made this card and was then given the challenge so I just made my own shrinky butterfly charms!! I think it worked fine :)



I kept this card pretty simple as I loved the papers and the image and didn't want to take away from them!! I used "I Love You This Much" (which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's blog HERE ) and coloured her in with my Tria markers then distressed around and over her with walnut stain distress ink. I used Kaszazz SB papers, Stampin'Up eyelet border punch which I then threaded with some Martha Stewart ribbon (which I picked up for a bargain), embossed the SB paper behind then added the rhinestones and butterflies!!

So now that you've seen my card head on over to the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog for more inspirational creations by the rest of the DT, you will not be disappointed!!

 You have until September 22nd, 6PM Arizona Time. Can't wait to see what you create!! And yes there are prizes!! So what are you waiting for??




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alethea. Love the image and the colours look so cool together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alethea, even if you've already done the card before, it still fits the challenge, I think. It's just simply gorgeous! Beautiful embossing and coloring:-)

    stampsnews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alethea! I wanted to thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog during your Stamp-Tember blog hopping this morning! I had to stop by your blog and check it out. :) Your cards are works of art! You took the sketchbook design and worked it to perfection on this card. So beautiful! Love the stamped image and the way you colorized it. It works perfectly with the papers you chose. Good luck on the Blog Hop and thank you again for leaving a comment! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Alethea! Love your color combo!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and trying to enter my giveaway. Sorry that inlinkz was not working, I fixed it and added your name!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!