Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sorry to see you go... and Welcome!!

I was super excited yesterday when I saw that I had reached 150 followers but alas that did not last for long!! Someone decided to leave today... So sorry to see you go!!!
But a very BIG welcome to my new followers!! Thanks for all the lovely comments you have been leaving and thanks for wanting to come back and see my creations!! I try to post on a regular basis but being a single mum, sometimes that is just not possible!! But when I do post I hope that I can inspire you just a little!!!
Unfortunately no cards to share tonight but I'm hoping to go and make a card or two now to share with you tomorrow!!!

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!