Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring has sprung..

well, not here obviously as it's nearly autumn but everyone is waiting for spring to hit on the other side of the world!! And I ceratinly don't mind cos I love all the spring colours and all the bright cards made!! Last ight I did The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop and the cards were amazing - bright, spring colours, they were just gorgeous!!
     Anyway, i was reading through all my blog updates that I get when I sign in to my blog and there were a few challenges I really wanted to enter so I went looking for a sketch and decided on The Sweet Stop for inspiration!! With their sketch this week they also have a spin to Think Spring!! i also came across another blog Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog and they were asking for creations that were red, white and blue!! I know they are not typically spring colours but i think i pulled it off to make this spring card!! What do you think?
Again I have to apologise for the quality of the photo!! I am having real issues with my camera but i haven't put it in to get fixed yet cos something always comes up. And next week I'm going paragliding so perhaps after that I will take it to get fixed!!
I am really pleased with the way this card turned out. I used american craft and kaszazz papers, not sure the company that the flower paper is from, Coloured the image in with H20's and aquacrayons. The image is a Sarah Kay Image and the butterfly is a kaszazz punch!! I think the flower rhinesones were just bought at my local craft store!!
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
* Sweet Stampin Challenge - Red, White and Blue
* Allsorts Challenge Blog - Inspired by Nature
* The Sweet Stop - Sketch with a spin -Think Spring
* Res Q Challenge - Make a project with Something that makes you happy
* 4 Crafty Chicks - Fairy/ Angel /Butterfly
* Charisma cardz - Spring has Sprung
* Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Sparkle/Glitter/Bling
* By the Cute and Girly - Red
* The Creative Cottage - Fabulous Florals
* Forgotten Scraps - Spring or flowers

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

15 comments:

  1. Alethea this is such a cute card is that one of your new images she is too cute. Enjoy your paragliding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! What a pretty card! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love the bright, happy colors! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Fab colours
    Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOvely summer card! I’m so glad you could join us at Dutch Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful combo of red and blue.
    Thank you for entering the BTC&G challenge this month.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks! Another wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really pretty creation! Thanks for joining in with our Springtime challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the cute image and all of the flowers. Great spring card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love how you have cut out the image and the butterfly looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!