Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Fairy Christmas.. and some pics from our "C" Party

Just a quick post tonight as I have heaps to do and of course no time to do it in!! LOL!! The story of my life really!! Anyway, I made this card and had planned to enter into the Lily of the Valley blog challenge but I've just missed out on that one. So I'm entering this into Just Magnolia where Donalda has done a sketch. I'm not really sure if I like what I have created but I keep looking at it and think yeah it turned out ok. Probably not one of my best creations I think because there are different shades of red but then I am my own worst critic. I've also entered this card into a couple of other challenges that I have found through Feline Playful who lists a heap of challenges daily!! It takes the chore out of looking!! LOL!! So I've also joined in with the fairy tale challenge blog which is "anything goes"  and Christmas stampin all year long where you have to have stripes on your card somewhere... Anyway, I'll stop waffling, here's my card!!

Sorry the pic is not so good as it's been a dull and dreary day here today!!

Ingredients
Papers: Kaszazz
Flowers: Bizzy Becs
Stamps: Magnolia and Kaszazz
Colouring: Twinkling H20's and aquacrayons
Ribbon: Stampin' Up

And now for a few pics from my sisters dress up party: We had to dress up as something starting with "C"


My four year old was a chef

My five year old was a cowboy

I was a Cute Critter!!!

Until next time... Enjoy!! xxx



4 comments:

  1. your christmascard is very beautiful, I love your papers, the flower

    on the photos I can see you had lot's of fun :)

    thanks a lot for playing with us at our very first Fairy Tale Challenge

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a very pritty card! I love the image and the colors you have used. You have two very pritty boys. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is too cute and so are your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this image, your card is fab xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!