Friday, October 1, 2010

While I was away....

It's nearly the end of school holidays here and I must say I'm actually looking forward to getting back into our routine... Just spent the past couple of days up at Mt Dandenong with my very dear friend, Colleen and her family to celebrate her birthday and just to spend some time with her!! We went to the Tesselar Tulip festival yesterday and we all had a lovely time tiptoeing through the tulips... The kids loved looking for all the gnomes and going on the tractor ride!! Got some gorgeous photos of the boys in the tulips!!


My Boys

I also had some time to create some cards as Colleen is also a card maker, in fact she is the one that got me into making cards in the first place.. I always loved the cards I got from her so decided to try my hand at it and well you know the rest...
So here are a few of the cards I have made over the past couple of days.


I made the butterfly section of this card at paperific at the Heaven Scent stand and decided to turn it into a card rather than have it lying around being unused. 

The green and orange card with the  cogs  was made at a stand (can't remember the name) at the paperific show so I turned it into a joy fold card.. All I did was emboss the brown card with a Tim Holtz embossing folder!




Hope you've enjoyed looking at my cards and until next time, Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!