Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just a quick Post

Getting late here but thought I'd post a card that I might just sneak in to the Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge which was a sketch this week!! I have pretty much followed it to a T... Again this was created using my scraps!!




It's not the best picture as I've taken it inside at night, so I might retake the photo outside tomorrow and replace this picture!!
I've coloured Willow with H20's and a Tria marker!!
Until next time, Enjoy!!

*I've updated this photo with one that was taken outside.. Much better photo now. I also added the flower which I think makes it look a little bit better!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Great DP and colouring.
    Thanks for join us at LLB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card your colouring looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!